- Licensed nursing staff is available to assist with activities of daily living and with medications.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pastoral Care
- A beauty salon is available five days a week.
- Laundry may be done by the staff (includes bedding) for an additional monthly charge.
- Mercy Center provides medical transportation to appointments and maintains contact with doctors and other healthcare providers; however, it is highly recommended that a family member be present for the appointment.
- Activities are regularly scheduled. Residents receive a schedule and there are also daily reminders on the in-house TV channel.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Liturgy is available six days a week. Non-Catholic services are scheduled by the Pastoral Care department monthly.
- Respite Care
Mercy Center Nursing Unit Serves Those In Need.